Martin asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 7 years ago

iv been charged for applying for a loan on Internet is this right?

Hi I applied for a loan on Internet they took 67 pound out of my account even though I didn't take on the loan is this correct

Read their Terms and Conditions. Almost all online lenders or referral services charge a fee for applying, whether or not you are approved. That's how they make money. They know that there is almost no chance for anyone with bad credit to get a loan but they look anyway and take their money even if you are denied

first u need to read the terms on use. if u agreed to a membership they will bill u until u cancel. even if u are denied. they advertise to get u in then burn u. stay away from it. in fact get away from the loans and credit. since i havent applied for any type of credit or loan my score went up more then 100 points. was 428 now 541.

Source(s): dealing with debt since 19. 7 years now credit slowly getting better
  • Dan B

That's one way than online lenders make their money. Charge a fee to see if you qualify, then deny your application. Is the fee legit? Probably is when you provide your bank/credit card info so they can take the money from your account. Ethical? Not in my view.

• ?

If you don't want the loan, ask for your money back. It's probably an automatic processing fee.

• wizjp

Depends on what you agreed to in the application process and if you gave them the information they needed to bill your account.

Talk to the bank manager.

yea aske for your cash back call your bank