I feel angry,frustated,sad, and annoyed .?

So I want to start off by saying I am having really bad emotional problems. First off I get really annoyed when people ask me to hang out and I do not want to hang out. also because I dont have want to spend gas money to go to their house and hang out. and then my friend keeps telling me lets do this lets do that as in go to universal studios or go eat or go shoppnig or go to the zoo. I find it annoying because im trying to save my money. and also i just do not like being around people that much because i rather be home watching tv doing school work or playing video games. okay so lately i have been having suicidal thoughts that come and go and i just feeel like crying because i get frustrated with people. Also i just feel like i cant be myself which TBH i dont know my sexuality. Everyone knows me as gay but TBH i never told anyone my sexual preference they just asssumed . okay so it bothers me because my mother says im confused, or shelll say things like gay people are gay because of hormones . and it hurts me because i dont want to hear this stuff even though im still figureing out who i am. im 21 a guy in college to. anyways just that hurts me and makes me cry and i dont like people thinking im gay at alll because i dont like being gay. im super sad though because it makes me cry when i think about it. third i just feel angry towards everyone im not playing the victim btw. i just get angry and i want to be left alone i dont want people to bother me i dnt knw wat 2 do,

• ?

You have social issues

I find it annoying because im trying to save my money. and also i just do not like being around people that much because i rather be home watching tv doing school work or playing video games.

Self induced isolation. We all need the human touch even if you don't agree

You need to first be honest with yourself. If you are gay only you will know. If you are you have to accept this and move on with your life. Speak to a professional such as a counsellor at your college.

You have to invest in friendships, even if it means paying for gas once a week to hang out with them and all the added costs. You should be glad people want to hang out with you.

Staying indoors, is not healthy, and while it is ok to have time just for yourself, you need to also balance that with time with others. No man is an island, as the saying goes. Pick people with the most similar interests to yours, and you'll find yourself enjoying their company and conversation

grow up