15 month old stopped eating, could it be teething?

I weaned him over the weekend but I don't think it was that. It started just before I weaned him. For the past 3 days he's just drinking bottles and doesn't want any food. Not even his favorite foods. He never was a big eater before but now he doesn't want anything! He will turn his face and not even want to try it or take one bite and spit it out.

Could this be because of teething? I don't know what else it could be. Should I be concerned?

He is weeing, pooing and playing fine.

If he is spitting out his food, instead of being in apparent pain when eating then this is likely not teething.

Teething would be more similar to your baby being distressed more often, such as crying more than usual or trying to eat but being unable to.

If you are feeding the baby, and the baby isn't eating, the baby is likely not hungry.

Source(s): Common Sense

Babies tend to go through stages and phases. The moment you think you have them figured out and you are in a routine , they change.

Keep offering baby solid foods, maybe mix things up a bit. Like maybe some finger food.

If you get worried about the eating, then check in with your doctor.

thnaks