Piece of foreskin is attached to tip of penis?

So I'm 15 and have been trying to masturbate for years but could never do it. I thought something was wrong with me but my doctor said that everything is normal. But last night I was trying again and I saw something that freaking the ******* **** out of me: a piece of the inside of my foreskin is attached to... show more So I'm 15 and have been trying to masturbate for years but could never do it. I thought something was wrong with me but my doctor said that everything is normal.

But last night I was trying again and I saw something that freaking the ******* **** out of me: a piece of the inside of my foreskin is attached to the tip of my penis.

I have never seen that before and thought about it for a while. "Could this be why u can't masturbate?" Then I remembered something! When I tried to masturbate, it was always lopsided. So I was pulling more to the right because the foreskin piece was attached on the left! This has to be the reason

So I talked to my dad, who told me it was normal. So I was relieved. But I looked all over online and everyone is saying how I should see a doctor because of some blood flow crap.

What do you guys think? Is it normal to have a piece of the foreskin attached to the tip of the penis?? Please help me. My parents won't take me to a doctor because of what my dad says. PLEASE HELP!