PSN Keeps Signing Me Out?

I have had this problem for quite a while now and it is really annoying me now, I keep getting signed out of psn but everything thing else is fine my laptop downloads fine, I couldn't tell if it was just the game or my router or just the internet is crap, I never had this problem before it just suddenly started to happen, I mainly play gta online so I wouldn't know if it does it on other games or not, but sometimes when I have a break from playing I leave it on single player and do something else and I notice I get signed out then to.

I have a strange kind of internet set up where the internet connection is actually my land lords who live next door I pay her money to use her internet each month, she using PLDTmyDSL service, she has I think its a modem/router combo in her house and there a long ethernet/RG45 cable coming from her modem/router to my room next door connected to a wifi router repeater in which I connect my laptop and ps3 with another ethernet/RG45 cable,

I have played around with my settings on my router in my room like put a static ip etc, but I don't really want to play around with her router to much in case I do something wrong an she cant use it, both routers have firewall turned off so its not that playing up.

do you mean resetting by unplugging for 10 seconds and plugging back in? in which we have done several times on both routers,

or

resetting the actual settings if you log in to the router from a computer?

i have connected my ps3 directly to her router/modem skipping my router and it still does the same

Try resetting the router on your end and see if that helps. If not, then it could be the modem itself causing the problem, in which case you should ask your landlord to reset it if she's willing. If not, or if it doesn't help, then it could just be the way the connection is setup. Not sure what else it could be.