Johnnie asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 years ago

I am having a hard time answering questions on answers can someone help,what can be the cause of it?

This is just recent last day or so.

Many people are having that issue. What has worked for me is to wait until I am sure the page has loaded before I begin answering. And I don't try answering at all unless I can see the "Submit" button. If you can't see that, you won't be able to post your answer. When that happens, just click on the category where you are answering again, and click on that question again and it may be okay. It is a sort of hit and miss operation. Many more glitches now than in the "good old days".

Everyone is seeing a new glitch off and on. If you don't see the submit button, refresh the page. You may see a button at the bottom of your screen to allow insecure content. Allow that content.

I am having the same problem on Internet Explorer. On Yahoo Answers I am using Firefox and can answer question. I don't like Firefox as I can't easily enlarge and decrease fonts like I can with I.E. It takes forever to zoom in and zoom out. I change back and forth sometimes on the same screen.

We all are having one problem or another.Yeah miss the good ole days!

No.