Southern Border Program to Improve Passage, is signed! What do you think!?

I have a link but can't make it work. This agreement was signed by Presidents of Mexico and Guatemala on July 7, 2014. If you type words of question in search box article will come up. This agreement creates more check points and makes it easier for illegals to come here giving them a registration card, and it will work for any So. American they say. 300,000 illegal minors, mostly teens and pretending to be teens have come to U.S. since April. Only about 45 children have been deported.

Our (supposed) friend, Mexico. This benefits cartel criminals are harms children and families. That makes me so sad. How can these parents send their children with these bloody coyotes?

• Loreal

It makes me angry. Coyotes are a very secondary problem. If we allow open borders, America is finished as a country and a people.

• ?

I can't find a credible source to corroborate this, so I have to assume it's a bunch of baloney.