Reset/ forgot 4 digit passcode on Soniq 42" LCD TV?
Hello, I've forgotten the 4 digit code that was set previously on the television, is there any way to reset this? I cannot restore the tv to factory settings without it either.
Thanks for your help.
- 5 years ago
Just got this from Soniq about doing a factory reset:
1. Switch on TV
2. Press SOURCE button
3. Enter 200912 on remote (If no factory menu displayed, switch off TV and repeat step 1 to 3)
4. Select Other Setting and press OK
5. Select RESET ALL and press OKSource(s): Soniq Australia
- helpful bobLv 75 years ago
You may be able to reset the TV to the factory default settings by simply unplugging the AC cord for a few mins.
Hope that helps and best of luck.
- Crim LiarLv 75 years ago
You may need to contact the manufacturer for the engineer code/key sequence. These codes exist so that engineers can access the TV without needing to know the consumers passcodes...
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 4 years ago
Is the password in the user manual.
Just tryed it and works.