What movie is this? (Changing heads)?

I was hoping someone could tell me what this movie or TV show this is. I was a little kid and can't remember a whole lot about this but this is what I remember. There was this girl (around 8 years old) and her parents took her to her grandmother's house to babysit. One day the girl was rolling a ball on the floor and it went into her grandmother's room (her grandmother told her to NEVER go into her room) but she went into her grandmother's room to get the ball.

She saw glass cabinets with her grandmother's heads inside with various facial expressions. the heads looked at the girl and said "What are you doing in here!? You're not supposed to be in here!" The girl hid under the bed and the grandmother walked into her room, The girl watched her grandmother pull off her head and put a new one on.

The girl got scared and screamed and crawled out from under the bed and the grandmother looked at the girl and said "What are you doing in here!? What did you see!?" The grandmother looked at the rest of the heads and asked "Did she see us?", the heads replayed "She saw all of us". The girl ran out of the room and the grandmother ran after the girl.

The girl ran up to a corner wall and hid. The girl put the ball she was caring on the floor and the grandmother tripped on it and her head fell off. The head told the body where the girl was, the girl ran out of sight of the head and the body ran into a wall. That's all I can remember.

P.S. This WAS a kids show