Atheists, what do you think about the vocal atheists that the theistic public see being completely anti-theist?

and trying to essentially shut down any and all freedom of religious expression in any public sphere, especially anything having even remotely to do with the government, I know they don't speak for all of you the same way Westboro baptists don't speak for all Christians so I'd like to know what average... show more and trying to essentially shut down any and all freedom of religious expression in any public sphere, especially anything having even remotely to do with the government, I know they don't speak for all of you the same way Westboro baptists don't speak for all Christians so I'd like to know what average atheists think of this anti-theist hate that is so often the image of atheism that others see