Is my cage big enough for my ferrets?

I have a ferret nation 183 model. Its size is 36 x 25 x 87 1/4 inches. I own 4 ferrets Athena, Hercules, Herra, and Hades. I just got the new member (Hades) of the family a couple of days go. I let them run out of the cage most of the day. The cage is mainly there for a place for them to sleep. But when i go run... show more I have a ferret nation 183 model. Its size is 36 x 25 x 87 1/4 inches. I own 4 ferrets Athena, Hercules, Herra, and Hades. I just got the new member (Hades) of the family a couple of days go. I let them run out of the cage most of the day. The cage is mainly there for a place for them to sleep. But when i go run errands i lock them up for a couple of hours 4 hours being the longest. So is the cage big enough for them or do you guys think i should bring up my old cage and put it in the room with the FN. I bought the old one for Athena when i got her 1st, It is the superpet my first home, 2 story ferret cage . Its size is 24"L x 24" W x 41.5"H. So will the FN 183 be big enough since the longest they will stay in there 4 hours at the most and only when i go to errands are they locked up. So on a side note if you guys think i should bring up the old one then ill just combine the cage so they are not separated.
1 answer 1