Why does the "appeal against this report" no longer function?

I've experienced the same thing. It may be a glitch or it may be a way for the staff to eliminate appeals while claiming to allow them. Any appeal I've made in the last three weeks comes back via the "mailer demon" as undeliverable.

• Peggy

They rarely responded anyway so they might just as well be honest and say "Once reported you've lost ten points so don't bother us by arguing about it". Yahoo simply cannot cope with their own system any more.

I tried for three consecutive days, and never got anywhere. Then I decided to forget about it--just 10 points and I get 10 points when I get the best answer--

But that did "stink", there was nothing wrong with my answer--I just used scriptures to back up my point...

They never reverse any appeal most are disgusted with their lack of Good Customer Service. Amazon.com has better Customer Service.

Just one of many glitchs du jour you can still appeal, go below and use

> the alternate link, follow the prompts, when it asks who

> the reporter is, enter Not known. It doesn't show to appeal

> an answer deletion so select comment deletion and it works.>

>

> https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_...

>