Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 years ago

Banana stuck in my butt?

I was bored, and I saw a banana that was ripe. So i stuck it up my butt (don't judge). Now it's stuck. I don't want to go the doctor because it is embarrassing, But i can't pull it out! What do I do!? It's really uncomfortable!

I really hope this is not real and nobody is in medical distress.

You have a few choices. Try to expel it out like you do other bodily waste, which may take some time. The banana is only going to get softer faster at body temperature. Eventually it will come out, The question is how long can you take the discomfort?

Two, go to the ER. They are used to seeing all sorts of items in there.

I would just go to the ER to avoid the risk of rupturing your bowels.

• Elisa

If you are his friend, I would question it. I would just say why did you put the banana up your butt? and see what he says. If he is giving hints on maybe that he is gay, than ask him, are you saying that you are gay? To have this convo, you have to be nice, and firendly all at the same time. If he just says because he likes doing it, because there is nothing else to do or any weird answer... than really question him, and say that you have to be serious, because you can check him in some where to get him help.

Advice: don't stick anything else up there or you'll have to get two things pulled out. This includes forks, pliers or salad tossers. If you do be careful...

In My Butt

why dont you try cutting it from where it isnt in your butt, and take the insides out with a spoon or something so the banana peel is empty and not as hard. just a thought.

Eat prunes and vaseline, then prepare for an explosive ejection.

Find a monkey and he will most likely find a way to get it out of you

Go to the ******* Doctor.

Now you know what anal sex feels like.

PUSH

Edit: Don't forget to take deep breaths

Source(s): Experience