Is my ex girlfriend really over me and is never coming back?

My girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with me two weeks ago, and on her snapchat and facebook she is posting things like how she loves the single life and how she made the right choice, she also put single on her instagram. Could this mean she is really happy? She broke up with me because she felt like the... show more My girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with me two weeks ago, and on her snapchat and facebook she is posting things like how she loves the single life and how she made the right choice, she also put single on her instagram. Could this mean she is really happy? She broke up with me because she felt like the relationship caused her too much stress because for the last few months we argued too much. But it wasn't always like this, I treated her well and I showed her that I loved her, and at a point in our relationship we were happy. It seems like she is happy and free, when my friends see her in public they say she seems like she moved on. When she broke up with me she said that she had been feeling that way for about a month. She does ask my friends how I'm doing. I guess my question is, is she really over me and happy and does it seem like she is never coming back? I hear and have seen couples get back together after they broke up, is this the same case or should I move on and forget about her because I do believe it can work?