Keep all five cats or a divorce ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favourite answer

Your question doesn't offer any explanation of what is going on so it's impossible to know what you are asking. Are you being given an ultimatum that either your cats go or there will be a divorce? Nobody has the right to threaten divorce in order to make someone get rid of their pets, cat or dog.

• 6 years ago

Nothing wrong with having five, seven or even 20 cats. I think doe people are missing the point. Nobody should threaten anyone to get a divorce. That's just plain silly.

• 6 years ago

My wife and I had five cats before we were married, Problem is, she doesn't play or clean up after them much at all, she feeds them twice a day. Me Being responsible for play makes the cats constantly after my attention. When I've brought up reducing our cats count from 5 to 3, she eventually says she'd get a divorce before giving up any of "our" cats.

• 6 years ago

Why isn't it an option to keep all five cats AND a divorce?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

If they didn't know going in that you liked cats and wanted a lot (or had a lot already) then you didn't know each other well enough to be married in the first place.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I love cats, but five in a household is a little excessive.

• 6 years ago

Wrong person to ask. Don't like cats (neither they, me) thus, I would have stayed away from you from day -1.

Peace.

• 6 years ago

The cats would be cheaper......

Source(s): 3 divorces
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.