Do you think some people attract false accusations?

I think I do.

I get falsely accused by everyone around me O.o.

How can I change my destiny of always being wrongly accused?

Accused of everything under the sun - of hating people, of doing sly things and spreading false rumours and backstabbing people....all these things I never do, yet I am accused of it all the time.

I'm nice to these people too. Like I am really nice. But for some odd reason, sooner or later, they accuse me of hating on them and then start "punishing" me in their own way.

It's either they're finding you somehow too nice and they haven't been around enough nice people and find that threatening...or, you are doing the things you're being accused of but not consciously. Some people think they're very friendly and warm but if you ask an acquaintance they might disagree with this person's assessment. It's all about perspective. Or, you might truly be a very nice person who hasn't done anything wrong but are living in a toxic environment surrounded by people who have nothing better to do than focus their attention on you-for better or for worse.

It's not really about changing destiny but more about changing how you view yourself and your environment. If the people around you hurt you with these accusations, it may be time to find other people to become friends with. This can be difficult, especially if you've known these people for a really long time, but if they're doing more harm than good then why continue hurting yourself?

"Change what can be changed, work around everything else"

Like the above quote, it may also be time to reassess how you interact with others. Believe me, I'm a nice person too and that niceness gets taken advantage of all the time because people mistake niceness for weakness. But I've learned being nice to everyone can definitely backfire as well. If you're nice to everyone, that means you're nice to someone's enemy, most likely without even realizing it. So you just being a good person in the first place could be triggering some of these accusations, but I wouldn't consider that your fault-it's whoever's fault that can't handle you being a neutral, pleasant person.

Finally, don't assume anything. Don't assume people are 'punishing' you when they could very well be taking out their anger about someone else on you...just because you happen to be the closest warm body. Don't assume they're directly targeting you. Another thing I've learned is that nobody spends their entire life thinking about other people. Humans are inherently selfish and don't devote 24 hours a day to dwell on that one incident in the lounge between Jen and Michelle. In actuality, they're dwelling on what happened to them because that's how humans think. Generally, if you begin to think everyone is targeting you and accusing you of things, that aura spreads and other people will begin to believe it too, even if it's not true. If you're doing your best to be a good person, that's all you need to do. Like that darn Disney movie, just let it go. Let things go or else they're going to end up controlling your life before you even realize it's happening.

Some people might find this a little stupid, but this is my little motto: Just do what you can. Everything else will fall into place :)

Good luck!

2

• London

2

if you give so much information about someone else regardless of being nice, you can be seen as annoying person. For example, let's say there are group of people A B C D. You talk about A to B C D. Now BCD knows who A is from you, then they confirm with A. But whatever you said could be something A doesn't like. When people talk, they don't always expect you to give their info to the others, especially private information. I don't know if you are in this case, but if you have habit of giving someone else's information, you need to stop. Otherwise people will think that you have backstabbed, even if you were not intended. When people give you private info, it is because there is at least some level of trust. It is good to keep the words down and quiet. Being nice actually confuses people. Be realistic.

• Disco Rob5 years agoReport

Joe Blow, why god? Why not Harry Potter, James Bond or Captain Nemo? All equally fictitious and a waste of time!

I'm not so sure it's that you really are attracting false accusations or whether it's just a misperception. One way a person can believe they are attracting false accusations is if they are doing things that they shouldn't be doing, and only believe the accusations are false because you don't realize your own wrongs.

Are you certain you aren't doing something wrong that attracts accusations? If you are certain you are not, then forget about it.

Everybody on Earth has their detractors and their antagonists, and most people receive antagonism or even accusations from perfect strangers. People can be aggressive, hurtful wretches. In this case, it's their problem not yours. Ignore it and move on.

• Raja

I guess you are surrounded by negative forces. They are spirits. These spirits possess people on various situations. Sometimes people accept the false accusations when they are angry with the people who accuse. This is also a reason among many. Disappointed spirits are also negative forces. These forces become obstacles when they are disappointed after expecting a big profit from you. Your carelessness too may bring negative spirits to your side. You must deny the false accusations and prove what you have said. Certain situations are not good to certain people. In that case, you have to quit and try for new. But you can wait until changes occur in the situation. People must suffer for their sins. This suffering continues only for certain period. After sometime you will be freed. If you feel that there will not be any changes, then you may quit. You must also know the following things.

God cannot watch each and every human being at the same time. That's why He had created the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits. Spirits are separate elements. A human being is not a single spirit. All knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything are spirits or invisible elements. Even thoughts are not your own. When you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. A human being is just a robot made of flesh, bones, tissues etc., and a toy of the spirits for their games.

Human beings are ruled by spirits but humans must learn to control and rule the spirits. Spirits possess people according to the mental state of the human beings and keep them in the same state until they are rejected and replaced by another. This is an all time phenomena occurring in all humans. Human beings are always under the influence of spirits. Often thinking and talking about bad subjects or bad imaginations even for fun can take serious turns on one who think and talk. All of your activities, talks and even thoughts determine what kind of spirits you will have for your life.

• Miller

Those people that spread rumors about you have nothing better to do. They are busy bodies and are doing the same thing to others - not only you.

They are miserable so they want to make others miserable also.

I do not gossip. Gossip is very incidious (meaning - it is meant to harm someone or someone's reputation).

It is done by people who are sneaky and cowardly. If someone has a problem with you, they should be up front and tell you in a forth right way. Not think the wrong thing about you.

Those people are petty - have small minds.

Do not pay attention to them. Ignore them, avoid them, get away from them if you can.

Don't talk to them more than you have to. Keep strong boundaries with them - don't let them into your life.

Sounds like you want others to like you also and may be seeking their approval. You may never get it. They may never like you and nothing you do may satisfy them.

Just focus on your own actions and goals. And avoid those distractions. When you focus on yourself, then you will see results.

Worrying about others and what they think will drive you crazy.

It's like when you are driving, do you worry about the cars next to you ? No , you focus on where you are going correct ? That is what you should do here.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing. Everything will be ok.

Definitely! In my case, it's usually a case of envy from my siblings, due to 5 kids not getting equal shares of our parents' attention. The oldest usually gets the most (good or bad) and the ones who don't, tend to feel envy. Then later, they either accuse the eldest of "stealing" the attention and/or keeping them in their shadow, since they feel unappreciated and ignored.

To deal with this, you need to accept yourself as you are and correct any REAL bad habits, such as criticising too much or trying to convert others to your way of thinking.

The other common reason for accusations is actual envy of the talents, looks, intelligence, etc. that you DO possess and is praised by others. That is NOT a fault or something for which you need to apologize. Just find out what you want in life and go for it. If others are true friends, they will support you in this. Don't apologize for being a strong person, or for the fact that others are drawn to that.

BIGGEST PIECE OF ADVICE: DON'T LIE! People may not want to hear the truth but in the end, it leave YOU on solid ground and anyone who accuses you otherwise of being in the position to prove what they say. If you don't lie or cheat, then you may suffer, but you will at least KNOW WHO YOUR ARE!

Some people are the manifestation of histrionics.

Then, you have other people who believe the histrionics.

For example, I have been accused by numerous people on this very site of being a rapist.

I have had several background investigations for my job. That information, criminal background, is the first thing they check for. No one mentioned my history of rape during any of the background investigations.

Usually what happens is you disagree with someone, or they disagree with you, and now you're a horrible person.

It's petty. But, wear it as a badge of honor.

If I'm a rapist for simply not agreeing with the bed-wetters on GS, then pin on the Medal of Meritorious Rape with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters!