Why do people stare me down?

so yeah in school, whenever I basically look at someones face for a second they start staring me down intensely and look away 4 seconds later. sometimes I see people staring at me from the corner of my eye and I'm the only person in their view and I'm like "what?" and they either look away smiling, or just a straight face. people stare at me in groups and when I walk far away they stop looking. I don't get this, it's weird. Like I can't even glance at peoples face without them staring me down.

Focus on your own life at school. Don't waste your time trying to work out the unusual behaviour from other students at your school. It is after all a place of learning new skills whether they are based on facts, figures, knowledge and/or social development.

You will understand the human condition when you enter the workforce and have more life experiences.

Next time you see someone staring at you, approach them in a non-aggressive manner and simply ask them why they are looking at you. Many people are unaware they stare and some do it to annoy others.

if everyone is doing this to you, then you are probably the one staring. either that or you are cute and getting looks, hard to say as you haven't posted a photo

They're eyes are stuck.

Have a polite day.

Etiquette takes over where laws end.

Maybe u just started to notice it. If u ahve a good body that's it. I honestly just did to lol but it's readier not to think bout it cuz if u do its kinda creepy.

They want a piece of your body. I could probably tell you why, if I saw what you look like.

• Chanel

Smile and say hello. Don't let them see that you are uncomfortable.

Cuz ur fcken gorgeous dats why

cause theyre rude