Is breaking up and moving on so easy? I always read about people breaking up and moving on, it sometimes made me wonder ...o?

it made me wonder is it so easy really to move on after a year or two or even longer together?

It is not easy moving on but for some people it is but for me it was not but a couple of days after my ex broke up with me my best friend asked me out. The hard thing about moving on is you try not to think about them but it is hard not to cause you get the though of them every night before you fo to sleep cause that is what you did every other night

Depends on how you feel about them. If you love someone, like really love them, and you lose them, that's not something you can get over. It's just something that slowly starts to suck less over time until it's more or less manageable