How can you believe in evolution and still believe every human race evolved at the same rate?

It seems contradictory to me that if you don't believe humans were "created" (creationist) but have "evolved" (evolutionist) then as Darwin surmised in his "Origins of the Species", the same species will evolve differently and at a different rate depending on its environment. ... show more It seems contradictory to me that if you don't believe humans were "created" (creationist) but have "evolved" (evolutionist) then as Darwin surmised in his "Origins of the Species", the same species will evolve differently and at a different rate depending on its environment.

Humans are not a monolithic breed just as the pit-bull, collie, great dane and Chihuahua share the same dog ancestor from only a few thousand years ago. Unless you are a creationist, can you have to believe that selective breeding by human or environment doesn't affect size, temperament and intelligence to some degree.