ok so iam going on a 2nd date and he wants me to wear some thing he wants but i dontwont to wear what he wants me to wear i need help?

He sounds a bit controlling and that could be but not necessarily a sign of a potential abuser. Is he rushing the relationship, making decisions about what you order at dinner, etc.? Second date is a little too soon to be deciding what you should be wearing, something most men don't do. Google "signs of an abusive man." I'm a little wary because I got into a controlling relationship that turned abusive. His friends became mine as he cut me off from friends and family. I suggest you break it off before you get more emotionally involved and loose your identity and independence.

2Nd date and he is telling youvwhat to wear ? I would say unless he is telling you for instance that it is a formal or casual occasion you should wear what you feel comfortable in. If you start allowing him to dictate it will set the pace for the entire relationship unless of course you enjoy being subservient in that case do whatever he tells you to do. But I would have a red flag popping up in my head for sure! Good luck

• Jill

What's the kitty all about? Anyway, wear what you want to wear. Don't be a doormat.

GIRRRRLLL YESSS U DOOOO