Can't log in facebook?

This is the what i get? We’ll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more help confirming your name, we’ll reach out for additional documentation. I get this error after i log in my facebook. They did ask me for documentation, though i did not submit anything legit. My Gmail... show more This is the what i get?
We’ll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more help confirming your name, we’ll reach out for additional documentation.
I get this error after i log in my facebook.

They did ask me for documentation, though i did not submit anything legit.
My Gmail account associated with is receiving updates like this messages this updates etc. I really want my account back i am connected to it for like 3-4 yrs i seriously want it back, I also tried making an account with associated gmail account but could not do it. They told me i already had an account lol.
please HELP HELP
Update: My gmail account is continuosly receiving updates of my facebook account?