If I'm choosing between IPhone and Android...?

What would be the best choice?

1. Know the difference: Android and iPhone are similar, yet they have some clear differences.

Do you like to change the look and feel of your phone every now and then? Do you like to use third party apps if you're not satisfied with the ones that came with your phone? Do you heavily rely on Google's suite of apps(Drive,Gmail, Google Maps)? If so then consider buying an Android phone.

Do you like things the way they came? Do you want a smartphone that feels premium and also does not compromise on functionality? Do you rely on Apple's suite of apps(Apple Maps, iWork, iMessage)? If so, consider purchasing an Apple iPhone.

2. Choose which screen size suits you the most. Do you prefer small, medium or big screen sizes? iPhone comes in a few standard sizes , 3.5 (diagonal) such as the iPhone 4S or the 4" (Diagonal) like the iPhone 5 and the 5S or the new larger iPhone 6 (4.7" screen) and the iPhone 6+ (5.5" screen). By contrast, Android devices come in many sizes, ranging from compact, such as the Motorola Moto G and large, such as the Nexus 6.

3. Decide if the hardware is more important to you. Do you like the latest and greatest specs? Do you want blazing fast processing speeds and a camera with loads of megapixels? You may consider buying the top end Android smartphones or the iPhone 6+.

4. Consider if the simplicity of the UI matters more to you. It may not have blindingly fast processor speeds or a monstrous RAM, but it performs just as well, with seamless performance. The iPhone's UI is quite easy to use in contrast to Android, which presents a slight learning curve.

5. Consider the smartphone design. No smartphone is unquestionably better than the other. There are many accessories for iPhones and Android phones alike. Looks and aesthetics of a phone matter just as much as the hardware specs of it.

6. Try using your shortlisted phones.

Keyboard. Try to type some words using the iPhone keyboard and some with Android keyboard. Both are virtual keyboard with physical feedback(Only on Android phones) but you may find that one is better suited to your fingers and the way you type than the other.

Media: transferring media files(Music,Movies) to your iPhone is be done via iTunes (software installed on your computer that takes a while to get used to) while Android can accept files by simply connecting a USB cable to your computer. The quality of the audio depends on the specific device.

Camera: similar to Music, Android photos can be transferred from the device to the computer via USB cable while iPhone photos need iTunes or special other software. The quality of the pictures depends on the specific device.

Radio: some Android phones have built-in FM radio ,While the Apple has launched an app to simulate radio functionality.

Simple or advanced: the iPhone interface make use of a single 'Home' button and the app interface usually display a virtual 'Back' button. Android 'Back' button is sometimes physical and it has another very useful 'Details' button that usually displays advanced options. If you never look for any advanced features you will not miss this button but it often(depending on what app you use) comes in handy.

7. Consider if you're okay with the update plans of the respective OS: Apple usually pushes upgrade to all its devices quickly. Android updates take time as they have to be tested and customized to the manufacturer's theme. Except for the Nexus series and a few other phones, android updates take a few months after a new version has been launched. Some people want to be on the bleeding edge of technology and want the latest and greatest update as soon as it is out, others are satisfied if their phones eventually get an update and yet other simply do not bother updating at all. Consider which category you fall in, and choose your smartphone accordingly.

Apple makes the hardware and software for iPhones. That is probably why iPhones are well-optimized for iOS. However, Apple is closed and doesn't not have much for customization. You have to use iTunes. For Android, the closest phones that are enhanced are Nexus phones. You do not exactly get the same experience with all Android phones. Manufacturer sometimes put on their own skins to differentiate themselves. iPhones are only released in September so far. Android phones are released year round. Android phones also have much more customization. iOS updates are released at the same time for iPhones regardless of what carriers they are on. Android updates are released through weeks and don't arrive for all Android phones. Flagship Android phones are more likely to receive updates.Nexus phones are for those who don't want to wait months for the latest Android version. I have a Nexus 5 released about a year and a half ago. It is running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and will receive Android M this fall. However, Apple still does a better job at updating its older devices. The iPhone 5, released back in 2012, has iOS 8.3 and will get iOS 9. This is a rumor for now, but Apple is planning to release a version of iOS 9 for the iPhone 4S (from 2011) and the iPad 2 (also from 2011). The 4S and iPad 2 wil not get all of the iOS 9 features, though. On the Android side, the Nexus 5 looks to be the oldest Android phone to receive Android M as the Nexus 4, 7 (both models), and 10 seem to be absent from the developer preview.

2

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?YyII

The iPhone is definitely what I would suggest. More people are satisfied with Apple products (the iPad Mini 2 had a 100% customer satisfaction rate) because they are very well known for being secure and they preform well. Also, the iPhone offers a better selection of Apps, an overall better camera, and is easy to use without being too simple. There are many other reasons to buy an iPhone so you should go get one...right now.

Fun fact: Most iPhone users are literally richer than Android users. Just Google it if you don't believe me.

Source(s): iPad Mini fact from Apple Rich iPhone users fact from The Verge

I'll suggest you to go with android because

1. Favorite contacts are laid out much better in android

2. Android keyboard is better than iphone.

3, Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on home screen and hide less useful apps in app drawer.

4. Google Maps is the best mobile app ever designed. It's available on android and iphone, but it's only used natively on android.

5. Android's contacts are much easier to navigate.

Android, the Galaxy S5 has a 2.5ghz quad core processor with 2gb of RAM while the iPhone 6 has a 1.4ghz dual core processor and 1gb of RAM. So most Androids have at least 1gb of RAM and a 1.2ghz quad/dual core processor at half the price of an iPhone. They also have removable batteries so you don't pay $35 for a $10 battery and they have MicroSD slots for doubling the storage space for $15 instead of like $100. Don't forget that you can transfer files easily between android and your computer without needing an internet connection or jailbroken phone.

A very underated phone is the Moto X. I have one and its very good it performs well enough with Samsung and Apple. The Moto X and Samsung are both comparable run great on the Android system. Apples are good but they usually use other apple products. For example if I transfer pictures to my computer with my Moto X I use a USB cord. Apple uses its own system usually requiring more products. Also look into specific apps. For instance if you use google apps then an android is good. Likewise Apple uses its own system of apps. Also Apple does a better job of updates as well. Both have there pros and cons; however, personally I am very happy with my Moto X. But whatever suits you should be good. Though Apples are somewhat more expensive.

As of now there are 6 apple iPhones and 18796 android devices. I would say android has a larger amount of choices.

Neither, get a Windows Phone, easy interface, cool apps not on android/IOS. Super reliable, never freezes/crashes/never a dropped call. LOUD. Nokia are great phones, which is what it's on. Great camera, excellent video. SMS blocking, calls, very easy to use with no extra app. Does however lack a few good apps that Android and I Phone have. No biggie for me though. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I bought and extra just in case. Yes I like it that well. :)

Personally, I love my Android because it's got a long battery, great screen quality, it's pretty sturdy in terms of breaking it (water is kinda a problem, but the screen like never breaks), and there's a larger app range; certain apps like Shazam, are not offered in Apple stores