So is the race baiting machine is gearing up for the 2016 election?

I mean I see those 8 people and the piece of crap in south carolina were shot by what democrats are calling a white 21 year old man.

I mean has no one seen the photo, this kid is no older than 18 and by no stretch of the imagination is he white.

Also more importantly why does he have the same hair cut as Tim Taylors kid.

Race baiting never stopped. They never answer why they could care less that more blacks kill each other everyday than the 9 they are so excited about today. This was just an opportunity to scream racism.

By what the police are calling a 21-25 year old white man.

• I can't help noticing that the term "white" is used frequently to describe the person. And of course George Zimmerman was the only person I ever recall the media referring to as a "white Hispanic."

The Machine has never stopped and never will as long as White people are afraid to stand up for their race and values.

• Jack

Are we sure he’s white and not just a black man in a white man’s body?

Population control...looks like a good idea to me.

The man was just arrested: 21, white, racist, conservative - no one is surprised.

Yes indeed. They have backpacks and everything.