2 year old keeps getting cysts under eye?

My son is nearly 2 and a 1/2 years old and for months on end now has been getting eye cysts. They first just started off as redness on his upper or lower eyelid.

A couple of months ago he had the redness on his lower lid and I kept warm compressing it but then noticed a big white pus spot on the inside. Hospital told me nothing to worry about as its only been there a couple of weeks and just to keep compressing it. It eventually went away but not long after that I noticed he had no redness just a lump under lower eyelid. Took him to my GP and she said it s just blocked ducts and to keep warm compressing it. The problem with this is it says to apply compress for 5-10mins, I m lucky if he lets me hold on there for 5-10 seconds.

What to do? I try and hold him so I can do it abit longer but he screams and kicks. Will this affect his vision in any way? Will it be a constant thing?

Cysts Under Eye

Toddlers especially are constantly touching many germs then rubbing their eyes as they get tired. If the doctors don't seem to worried about it .I wouldn't sweat it. Try placing a warm hand warmer at Nite as he sleep or just a very tiny cloth