What does this text mean?

I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 years and she's had this family friend thats a guy for all her life. Because they've known each other for so long i usually don't get jealous when they hang out and even when they do she usually brings another girl along so i don't worry and stuff.... show more I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 years and she's had this family friend thats a guy for all her life. Because they've known each other for so long i usually don't get jealous when they hang out and even when they do she usually brings another girl along so i don't worry and stuff. Recently i was using her phone and i (being a jealous guy) looked at her top couple texts. One conversation was with him and i opened it. I saw a text from her to him earlier that day saying "hey bb r u home." the text kind of freaked me out and made me wonder what to think. It was also weird to me that she was on a friend date with one of her girlfriends during the time. he ended up being out of town so the texts didn't go much further and i couldn't make anything of it. But to me bb is baby and thats weird to call anyone else really. So i just wanted some opinions on what it could mean or if i'm just turning making this into something that its not.
1 answer 1