Should I go back or stay in college?

I currently am a sophomorebusiness student at Arizona state university. My problem is that I have an internship back in redondo beach that I love but I got a dui which screwed that up. I may be able to keep that internship but I would have to leave ASU and go to a college that s closer. Sadly my GPA sucks at a 2.8... show more I currently am a sophomorebusiness student at Arizona state university. My problem is that I have an internship back in redondo beach that I love but I got a dui which screwed that up. I may be able to keep that internship but I would have to leave ASU and go to a college that s closer. Sadly my GPA sucks at a 2.8 so going to any good school is out of the question. ASU doesn t have the best reputation but the business school isn t bad and ranks a lot better than say cal state fullerton or cal state long beach. I want to go back and do my internship but my parents suggest I stay at ASU and finish, but I would lose my once in a lifetime internship. So should I try and apply to cal state long beach or some college close to there? or should I stay at ASU. its a really tough decision and I just need some different opinions. Should I stay or go and if I could go what would be a good college choice.
2 answers 2