Is putlocker (putlocker.is) safe? (movie website btw)?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): Home Defence Course http://netint.info/UltimateSelfDefenseGuide
  • 3 years ago

Putlocker Movie Website

• 4 years ago

I was watching a movie through 1 of the many versions of putlocker site yesterday, when all of a sudden the web browser froze and the warning message from FBI popped up saying you are watching and distributing a movie illegally with horrible handcuff image in the background. In order to release the web browser, it asks a fine of $300.00 USD to be paid within limited time by purchasing a card from dept stores like Walmart and 3 others. I don't know whether the putlocker is safe or the channels of malware, but by sharing my experience I want people to be careful when visiting this site.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You can get your computer hacked by watching movies on that site. If you do it like everyday. This is why people still buy DVD's and blu ray. The quality is better like it or not. The only time I use putlocker is when it's a movie I never seen. I think eventually putlocker may be shut down, like another movie website like that I was on but back in '09.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jaguar
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Yes, but if you're worried about malware from the popups, you must install an AV with web protection or an anti-malware program. for example even a free version of Avast has 'web shield' to block threats from malicious popups. Do note that sometimes the results are false positives though.

• 4 years ago

No. I used to go on that website all the time, but my computer now has a virus. I have a MacBook Air, so other computers may be different and not pick up any virus at all.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes

• 4 years ago

Oh yes. Me and my mom get on it a the time. It just glitches and messes up sometimes but not while your watching the movie, good site though! Awesome movies, I recommend.

Source(s): I get on the site almost every day.
  • 4 years ago

Its perfectly safe but don't go near it without ad block... you can barely look at the site without triggering an ad of some kind...

• 4 years ago

yes , you dont need to download anything . ive been using it for about 2 years

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.