I don't know what to do?

okay so I'm 14 and I have a boyfriend and we Skype a lot but we live in different countries I live in Australia and he lives in erupt and we have been dating for a month and I was thinking about going and seeing him for the 1st time but I'm sure if I should I haven't told him yet his mum & his brother don't know that we are dating they think that I'm just one of his friends.I keep telling him to tell his family about me dating him and he just keeps saying that I'm just one of his friend then he messages me say "babe i love u " and other stuff and I'm not sure if i should keep dating him or what i don't know what to do

Dump his ass. Long distance relationships never work and theyre never fulfilling anyways. He is obviously not taking you seriously as a girlfriend and ugh this is why you dont date online. Find someone you can actually kiss and touch and interact with, Its a key component to every relationship.

Firstly are you serous?

second if you are your fourteen, and its only been a month and you cant take this thing too serous dont waste your money trying to see im and dont waste your time "being with him

thanks guys