Is this a "normal" thing that happens in college or is it just me? Im going through a lot and feel TERRIBLE!!?

I'm in my early 20's. My school is a public commuter college. Anyway, this is not the 1st time has happened. It's almost EVERY year. This semester I have 2 male profs I sit in the back of class, to the side, in a room of about 25-34 students for both classes. One of my profs is in his 50's, the... show more I'm in my early 20's. My school is a public commuter college. Anyway, this is not the 1st time has happened. It's almost EVERY year. This semester I have 2 male profs I sit in the back of class, to the side, in a room of about 25-34 students for both classes. One of my profs is in his 50's, the other very late 30's possibly. My prof in his 50's keeps looking at me during class and creates nicknames for me. While taking an exam I asked him a question I didn't understand, and instead of helping me he whispered to me " Are you married or single?" I was so shocked and said, "What?" And he said it again and after avoiding the question he says "oh I was just kidding I know your shy which is why I asked.

Now my other professor in his very early 40's is married. On the 1st day of class he kept looking at me and making ALOT of eye contact with me in the back of the room. I'm not the ONLY person or girl sitting in the back. He would make comments about ppl sitting in the back of the room. The eye contact got so frequent I started keeping my eyes down. When I had to work in groups with my fellow classmates it felt like he impulsively sat in a chair right next to me, leaned in closer to me and started watching what I was doing on my iPad and said "uh oh" in a teasing way. Another time I came to class in a yellow dress,for an event I had to do after class, the man looked me In the face then down at my breast and started smiling at me. He lit up! What have I done to deserve this?!?! 😔
Update: Update: The man keeps giving me the SAME grades on all my papers. I didn't do a paper once and asked if he accepts late papers. He said yes and that he takes off a 1pt. When I handed in my paper and got it back He only took of .3pts instead. why lie? For my final paper I got a grade that's in the top 5% of... show more Update: The man keeps giving me the SAME grades on all my papers. I didn't do a paper once and asked if he accepts late papers. He said yes and that he takes off a 1pt. When I handed in my paper and got it back He only took of .3pts instead. why lie? For my final paper I got a grade that's in the top 5% of the class. Once I was in deep thought about an assignment he gave and He calls on me out of nowhere and says "is everything ok, name)? How the hell did he see me thinking? I felt embaressed!
Update 2: Sorry for an typos. I'm writing very fast on my iPad and auto correct is making things worse. Also I forgot to mention that my 30 something ur old professor even brought up in class students and professors acknowledging each other because I unintentionally did not wave back at him when I walked into the... show more Sorry for an typos. I'm writing very fast on my iPad and auto correct is making things worse. Also I forgot to mention that my 30 something ur old professor even brought up in class students and professors acknowledging each other because I unintentionally did not wave back at him when I walked into the building as he was on line getting coffee. I didn't really see him and I just got off the train which had Soo many delays. I was having a bad morning! Why throw shade at me back?!?!
Update 3: I'm treated like a child. I just feel distressed and angry and seeking more advice. I just want to respect. I even consulted one of my older family members on the matter. The older professor saw me once putting in lip balm as I was waiting for the elevator alone and had the nerve to sneak up on me and say... show more I'm treated like a child. I just feel distressed and angry and seeking more advice. I just want to respect. I even consulted one of my older family members on the matter. The older professor saw me once putting in lip balm as I was waiting for the elevator alone and had the nerve to sneak up on me and say "girls only do that when they're getting ready to kiss someone" and he put his cheek to my face to kiss him. I refused!!!