Republicans: who is your preferred GOP nominee for 2016, and why? Serious answers, please.?

eg. if you pick Trump over the others, why him? Or Rubio; why him? Hoping for real discussion, please. This is about GOP candidates and there's no reason to bring up Obama or Clinton or Sanders at all. Just want to see why, out of the GOP candidates, you prefer the guy (or lady) that you do. And Democrats,... show more eg. if you pick Trump over the others, why him? Or Rubio; why him? Hoping for real discussion, please. This is about GOP candidates and there's no reason to bring up Obama or Clinton or Sanders at all. Just want to see why, out of the GOP candidates, you prefer the guy (or lady) that you do.

And Democrats, if you participate, please be respectful. "They all suck" is not a useful answer either. Thanks!
Update: Thanks, all. Several good answers here but I think "Liberals Are Nuts" was first, so best answer awarded. I appreciate the insight.