If Trump becomes president, which country will you immigrate to?

The good news is: there are plenty of options available. If Trump becomes president, it will likely cause one of the biggest mass movements of people in a long time. I just hope all those people supportive of a free society (aka, a society in Trump is not the leader) meet their prospective country's immigration requirements. In a way, Trump's very unlikely election can bring a silver lining :)

If Donald Trump is elected as our next U.S. President, this country will be far better off than it has been in years! He is a man of integrity, who is not afraid to speak the truth. People hate him because they can't handle that truth, and would rather live a lie. He would no doubt turn this country into the great nation that it once was. He would change things to right the wrongs that have been done over the years. He would make America great again! I truly believe in Mr. Trump, and I stand by him 100 percent. It's about time we had a president who says what he does, and does what he says. And if he is elected, I'm staying right here. NO MORE WIMPS!!!

If we can stop drinking from the cup of "I love bigotry" served by the liberal media You'll see that Trump is a Business man and will do what every Business man would love to see in this country, and that is LOWER CORPORATE TAX. This will result in a huge increase in jobs in this country and a well needed boost to every American bank account. This is not a knock at Obama, his job is tough enough to turn your hair gray, but if he had a better plan to keep people in there homes, a simple fast refinance plan, The banks and investors would have gotten their money back and the bank would have had to lend to make money and investors would have reinvested stimulating the economy. Instead he gave them their money back and the banks refused to lend resulting in a lot of businesses closing and investors holding back and last but not least the tax payer holding the bag on lots of foreclosed homes. Well Bush made the same mistake so Republican or Democrat they make the same mistakes. The best part about Obama is he brought to light that America the greatest nation on the planet still has a problem with RACE, which by the way made a lot of money for gun manufacturers since he's been in office. It is truly sad that such a great nation still allows this cancer (Bigotry) to fester in it's heart and mind. Trump only says this crazy stuff to get votes because it works if you don't believe me just look to the past it worked great for Hitler. Trump is a Business man and chases the all mighty dollar he employs people of all races and doesn't care. If Americans were really worried about bigots in politics than there wouldn't be so many Republicans in Washington. So Trump is really not the problem hear, The problem is Americans that stop being involved with their country and want someone else to fix the problem. If Trump wins I would not go anywhere. I've traveled enough to know America is still the Greatest, Most FREE and best hope for Democracy in the World, but thanks for asking.

• Amelia4 years agoReport

Oh, America. You're so confident and yet so young. You have much to learn old friend. I only hope you become wiser after your mistakes, or you will soon become a lesson to the world about trusting toddlers with knives. Your naivety, strength and faith could equally be your undoing as your success.

Trump would be a good president. He promised many things, that if he will become a president, then America would be happy with him. Trump has big plans for America, like building a wall between Mexico and USA. But what worries me is that, Trump will use our tax to do that. Trump is not good politician, but I believe that he can make the difference. If Trump will become a president, then its going to be better years than with Barak Obama. I would choose America, because America is great country, and all of my hope is here, in the USA.

• Alex4 years agoReport

His plans are empty, and horribly inhumane

It's so sad how people are so dead set on the idea that Mr. Trump is going to be a great president. Yes, he does have some good qualities, and he's made it a priority to spew everything that comes through his mind. I can understand that many people don't trust the government so it's refreshing to hear some honesty. But please think about the things he says. Are they morally correct? Will they benefit everyone? If your answer was yes to both, then it's likely that we have completely different morals. Even when he's not blaming Mexicans and Muslims for everything, I find most of the things he says completely wrong and hurtful. Like when he threw out a man for getting upset when he said he'd get rid of food stamps, and then proceeded to joke that he was obese, I couldn't watch any more of the rally. I really did try to see him from his supporters' points of view, but I can't. I'm sorry to say that all he has been doing is using your fears, hate, and prejudice against you.

• Loreal
      4 years agoReport

Yes, the things Trump says are morally correct! He wants to help Americans for a change, not let criminals and terrorists in our country to harm and kill us. That is smart thinking!

I would only immigrate to another country if Donald Trump is not elected president. The United States will become another foreign country by allowing all these damn illegal immigrants over here. I will feel like I am in some 3rd world country as it is if the United States keeps heading down the crapper. The United States will not look any different than the immigrant country you speak of. I would immigrate to another country that doesn't encourage illegal immigrating. The United States is starting to suck as each day passes allowing what used to be legal , illegal & what used to be illegal , legal !

I'm black and immigrant and I support trump he would be great president! He is pro business ant welfare if you are in America an you can fee yourself you shouldn't be allowed to live anywhere on earth! He is pro immigration that makes this country success not those welfare border jumping people while working at mcdonalds have 6 kids should be here, like the lazy dope smoking black Americans, or the useless trailer park welfare sucking whites, Muslims everybody seen what they do no matter where they are if he get ride of these groups America will truly be great again! Criminals, gun nuts, welfare users, Muslims, religions, poor, greedy ant Americans immigrants that didn't adopted American culture like Indian and most asian this are all infectious that hold back America!

• Ashley4 years agoReport

Americans hate black immigrants more than any other immigrant that are over here!!

LOL Trump will never win. He's just getting a shitload of attention from the media. Only a few hundred thousand people support him. If he somehow by miracle becomes president, I'll renounce my US citizenship and move to Iran, which is where my dual nationality is. (Yes, I support the shitty iranian government more than trump, that should tell you something). Because if america is retarded enough to elect such an idiot to run their country, I have no place here.

P.S. I'm not muslim, btw. Nor do I hate america. Nor do I support terrorism/crime.

• Lisa3 years agoReport

WHEN DOES YOUR FLIGHT LEAVE? BYE-BYE SO-LONG SEEEEEEE YA.! One moron gone HOW MANY MORE to go

Honestly, I'm a proud Canadian. And It's absolutely disgusting that a person like Donald trump actually has supporters, the fact people agree with utterly rude/racist comments is embarrassing to humanity. Calling Mexicans rapists, wanting to ban Muslims and not to mention HE HATES WOMEN, is not the characteristics of a good president/world LEADER. Simple as this Americans, don't vote for him, because once he becomes president. You will regret your vote, he is going to screw something up and freaking dictate/control you wonderful Americans like your a chicken ready to be slaughtered lolll. So you are welcomed in Canada if you guys need anything. sorry for ranting guys but I'm just trying to get my point across

• Amazing Grace
      4 years agoReport

I believe all you Trump haters are wrong. The issues named by Trump are all major issues for the economy or security of our nation. These issues have gone untended far too long. The criminals in Congress are scared to death of him and well they should be!

Here are three funny things I have come across thanks to facebook for all of you HELL NO! to Trump as pres and yes I am one of the them. First up Trump has made several comments that if elected we would no longer have immigration problems, well according to a post on facebook, they claim that is true because if elected instead of people trying to get here, more people would be trying to get from here, lol. Second there was a picture posted of Obama laughing his *** off and the caption read I tried, I really tried to read trumps autobiorgraphy but I just couldn't finish it, I kept getting stuck in Chapter 11. Now I ask you how can we expect our countries finances to be in order if we put a guy in office who can't even manage his own. And lastly and funniest a picture was posted from the back to the future movie where professor is looking scared down at marty and the caption reads MARTY YOU MUST HURRY, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU GO BACK IN TIME RIGHT NOW AND GET TRUMPS FATHER TO WEAR A CONDEM, THE FUTURE OF AMERICA IS DEPENDING ON YOU. LOL

• Amazing Grace
      4 years agoReport

BHO legacy? 19 trillion in debt, Obama care, the tax you can't deduct, racial divisiveness at an all time high, and international policy that has made us the laughing stock of the world.

I'm sorry people but I think it's ****** up hat so many people want to get rid of immigrants. There is a family that lives down the street from me. Hard working, tax paying, good people. The father was deported back to Mexico and the wife and kids got to stay because the kids were born here. Well now the oldest daughter is missing, in the news, probably went t be wit her dad, but the whole family is torn apart because this country is so butt hurt about people of another race taking their imaginary jobs.

Let me ask you somwtinbg, when the **** did an immigrant walk up and "take" your job? If you ask me these people help our country in many ways, and anyone who doesn't have a job because of an illegal alien is full of horse ****, the are lazy mother ******* who can't take responsibility.

As far as trump, I'm moving to Canada. They offer free health care to immigrants because they care about people unlike this greedy *** country.

• Loreal
      4 years agoReport

This also for Yahoo Answers Fan! Illegals started taking over ENTIRE job fields in mid 80's.