Do you really believe Donald Trump will be a good president?

Firstly I want to say I am not American, I'm British. To me Donald Trump really isn't that bad, the media is taking his words out of context and twisting it around. He has also numerous times admitted how corrupt the media is - which is why they hate him I suppose. He wants to build a wall between... show more Firstly I want to say I am not American, I'm British.

To me Donald Trump really isn't that bad, the media is taking his words out of context and twisting it around. He has also numerous times admitted how corrupt the media is - which is why they hate him I suppose.

He wants to build a wall between America and Mexico - this is a good idea and even if he doesn't become president, you need to build that wall.

He wants to control immigration and get rid of some illegal immigrants - every country should do this, NOT a bad idea and it's not racist as well.

Furthermore, he wants to stay out of wars in the future and he wants Bashar Al Assad to stay <---- now we know this guy isn't a nice man. BUT if he goes, the country (Syria) becomes unstable. Trump also wants to get rid of isis and probably has some good tactics under his sleeves.

Finally he will pay of America's debt and bring back all the jobs China and Mexico took - ok the problem with this is...if for example Americans start making iphones...would it not cost so much if they sold it in their country? and how will Donald Trump make all these corporations bring back the job to the USA?
Update: @Jack H, he would make America into a laughing stock and no one would really take any of them seriously.