Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 years ago

Do you really believe Donald Trump will be a good president?

Firstly I want to say I am not American, I'm British.

To me Donald Trump really isn't that bad, the media is taking his words out of context and twisting it around. He has also numerous times admitted how corrupt the media is - which is why they hate him I suppose.

He wants to build a wall between America and Mexico - this is a good idea and even if he doesn't become president, you need to build that wall.

He wants to control immigration and get rid of some illegal immigrants - every country should do this, NOT a bad idea and it's not racist as well.

Furthermore, he wants to stay out of wars in the future and he wants Bashar Al Assad to stay <---- now we know this guy isn't a nice man. BUT if he goes, the country (Syria) becomes unstable. Trump also wants to get rid of isis and probably has some good tactics under his sleeves.

Finally he will pay of America's debt and bring back all the jobs China and Mexico took - ok the problem with this is...if for example Americans start making iphones...would it not cost so much if they sold it in their country? and how will Donald Trump make all these corporations bring back the job to the USA?

@Jack H, he would make America into a laughing stock and no one would really take any of them seriously.

Trump = the media. That's kind of the trick Trump uses he 'exposes' things, that he is himself.

The odd thing is, Trump has 0 political-ideas, and that's why a lot of Americans like him, his solution for immigration, build a wall, remove all illegal-immigrants, and muslims, reality is, that's physically impossible on all counts. That's the thing with his solutions though, they can't happen, literally it's not possible on Earth to do the things he wants.

Trump won't be President, because of 1 simple mathematical issue, you need to Religious-vote as a Republican, and Trump doesn't have it, so Trump can't win a Presidental-election(and Trump might be the only one knowing this, because Trump is actually already working on how this election-run will help his Media-Empire after Hillary is President, because that's almost guaranteed if Trump doesn't drop out).

That's the trick he uses though, he uses outrages-solutions, that are practically not possible, and he uses 0 political-speak, to make people think he's the 'common-sense' candidate.

He won't be President though, and that's a good thing, he has 0-skill in diplomacy, and that means the US will be isolated, and hated within a year, which means economic-downturn, and war.

He KNOWS how to "make deals", and "manage" things. Yes, he would. I will tell you my opinion, and I am Canadian, not living in the US.

Trump has character, something Obama lacks. He shows strength and pose to face the Iranians, Chinese and Mexican in these trading era, in which they all are having the US lunch.

He's got experience "making money" and "managing things", something that Bernie Sanders (a socialist that knows how to 'spend other people's money), Marco Rubio (a 45 y.o. too young a Politician, that still plays Fantasy Game), Hilary Clinton (a shrew woman, which the People distrusts, with a dubious record in Bengasi and her e-mails handling), Ted Cruz (a Catholic that tries to gain the Evangelicals - a totally opposed philosophy in people's mind - caught up in "forgetting he had a 1 million dollar loan, and that he was was a Canadian Passport bearer until 15 month ago), DO NOT HAVE.

There you have it, in a nutshell.

WELL he has made himself a really good business man and millionaire,it is no good going on that he was left money that is true but he has made a hundred times what he was left,a leader in business,is a leader in life,so don't laugh you have not done it, but TRUMP has,watch this space ok.

Are you sure you're British? You sound more like a Trump campaign worker.

He won't build a wall between Mexico and USA, the cost sounds impossible, it can be also tunneled under, it doesn't stop air links and sea links being exploited.

In my opinion he will simply be pro business and try and roll stuff like health care backwards. He might have the odd war here and there. I don't think much will happen to the ordinary american if he comes to power, except they might lose health care. Do they like their health care changes?

As a conservative, I know that candidates have to campaign from the extreme right or extreme left, then have to move toward the middle to govern. I am hoping Trump is smart enough to realize that and that he surrounds himself with intelligent people and listens to them (unlike Obama who thought he was the only smart person in the world).

• I don't think we should vote for anyone....just let what ever happens in this country happen, what the heck huh?

I don't have kids...so, I could care less....sad, but sick and tired of seeing all that crap that is going on, nothing being done....you end up throwing your hands up...anyone running somehow, someway is screwed up, they have a good idea on one hand, the other is all screwed up, each and every one of them.

• ?

Yeah like I believe Osama Bin Laden was a pacifist and that Kim of N.K is totally misunderstood .

• S

Empty promises that he may never be able to keep. As for building a wall, what is he going to do about the underground tunnel(s) that illegal aliens and drug cartel use? All is easier said then done.

• J M

Heaven's no.