Mister asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 years ago

Foreskin attached to tip of my Penis?

I have a little part of the foreskin attached to the tip of my Penis. It is like a rubber band's width thick. part of the foreskin which is attached. Rest is retracted. I don't know how to explain but I hope some of you got it.

Is it normal or should I get a surgery done to completely let it retract? I am 20 btw.

8 Answers

  • 4 years ago


    Source(s): Three Times Bigger Penis - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?CXGg
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

    If you are talking about the strip of skin on the under side which links the glans to the inner foreskin then this is called the Frenulum and it perfectly natural. However, it should not restrict the full and free retraction of the foreskin.

    You need to see your doctor to get a proper evaluation of your problem and the appropriate cure, which probably will include surgery.

  • R.
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

    You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

    You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.




    That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation.

    If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

    You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

    “How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

    and you will find the information you need.

    There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

    Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.







  • 5 years ago

    I have it too, it happened when we were circumcised, the foreskin healed attached to the glans or the head. It never bothered me and I never had any discomfort from it. If you don't like it or if it hurts you can go to the Dr. and have it fixed.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

    you need to be doing foreskin retraction two times a day to help the skin move more freely over time

  • 4 years ago

    My Penis Size Tripled - http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?eepF

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Always disregard roland, or R as he calls himself now.

  • 5 years ago

    Go see a doctor - who ever circumcised you - did not do a good job

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.