i cheated on my girlfriend with my best guy friend, what should I do?

I'm a lesbian and in the best relationship ever, I never thought it would be me in this situation... Especially with my best friend, who's a man!! I'm the most loyal person. To know that I betrayed the love of my life I hate myself so much right now. How do I make this right? I don't even remember much of it :(

• ?

You can't make it right. Cheating can't be undone and the worst part about it is, if you were to tell your gf and she forgave you, it would probably still be impossible for you to forgive yourself. If you're confident you won't lose her by being honest, you should ask your gf for her help and support. If you are not confident, keep your mouth shut and do not go near that guy again.

This is what happens to LGBT people, they will never get the same satisfaction as a straight couple which is exactly why they are promiscous.

Well did you enjoy it??