How long will it take to clear customs at Narita International Airport in Japan?

We will be flying into Narita airport from Singapore and our arrival time is 8am, we have an 11 hour layover so we decided to leave the airport and visit some friends. I'm just wondering how long we can expect customs to take and when we should schedule our train to head into Tokyo. We don't have to get our... show more We will be flying into Narita airport from Singapore and our arrival time is 8am, we have an 11 hour layover so we decided to leave the airport and visit some friends. I'm just wondering how long we can expect customs to take and when we should schedule our train to head into Tokyo. We don't have to get our baggage because we will be boarding another train later. I figured if we arrive say by 830 and have an hour to go through customs and no baggage to get we could get into Tokyo by 12 if not earlier. Our departing flight is at 715pm so we'd get on a train back to the station well before. So I'm just interested to know when we should schedule the train into Tokyo and not have to worry too much about missing it and how long clearing customs would take at 8am. The date of our arrival would be June 24th.