YA Atheists please tell me that all atheists are no as miserable as the ones I see on YA?

Because you are the most pathetic miserable bunch of whiners and complainers that it has ever been my displeasure to comer across You go out of your way to pee in everyone's pool. Very rarely do you have anything positive or encouraging to add to the conversation. Srsly what is the point of denying God if... show more Because you are the most pathetic miserable bunch of whiners and complainers that it has ever been my displeasure to comer across

You go out of your way to pee in everyone's pool. Very rarely do you have anything positive or encouraging to add to the conversation.

Srsly what is the point of denying God if all your going to do is piss and moan about God and his followers.

If I was an Atheist I would be out getting the most out of life.....enjoying what little time I had before accountability comes knocking
Update: *not