isn't time Americans just accept the horrible reality that Donald Trump will be the Next American President?

Isn't it better to be mentally ready for the next 4 years, then unrealistically get your hopes up and then face the disappointment.

Lets face it, Trump will win the Repablican nomination.

Hillary will win the Democratic nomination, but she will lose the general elections.

Bernie Sanders has no real chance to win in the democratic nomination, despite all appearances, the game is rigged.

Enough Democrats will be voting for Hillary because they have been fed the lie that Bernie can't win a general election, but contrary to the false perceptions of the democratic voters polling data shows he might be the only one who can win against trump in a general elections.

Hillary will be crashed by Trump, and Trump will be the next American president.

Isn't it just better to accept it now and not develop any unrealistic expectations?

Good rarely wins in this world... that is why trump will win.

Yes they should and that's the problem for people like you that may never understand the why. There are people here in the USA today, that both the right and the left have totally ignored for the past 12 years. Some of us voted for Obama twice, because he promised change, which never happened. We are the ones that pay our bills. We are the ones that have seen our wages go down, while our costs and taxes go up. We are the ones being punished for the excesses of the Super Rich, even though we are no where near being rich. We are the ones that see special groups getting whatever they want, but we are denied every single time over and over.

WE ARE BLACK, WE ARE WHITE, WE ARE HISPANIC, AND WE ARE ALL RACES IN THE USA TODAY.

Get that through your thick skull. We have a VOICE too and we'll no longer be denied that VOICE anymore.

Do I agree with Trump's policies? Some but not all. Do I like Trump as a person? Not much. Do I think Trump will make a difference? I have no idea. So, why do I want Trump to win? Because he cannot be bought, is not part of the GOP Leadership, and he's better that any candidate that the Democrats have.

Now do you UNDERSTAND!

Good rarely wins in this world because too many people have a defeatist attitude that good can actually triumph. So, no, it isn't time Americans just accept the horrible reality that Donald Trump will be the next American president. Doing so would only guarantee that outcome.

He may win the GOP nomination but he won't win the general election. The last two general elections were won by the minority vote. Specifically Hispanics. After the last presidential election the GOP actually stated that they needed to win the Hispanic vote going forward to win the presidential vote. The Hispanic demographics have only grown since then and they are OVERWHELMINGLY against Trump.

As strange as it seems, i, a conservative still thinks Hillary will be Prez. Despite what seems to be going on,

Should Trump win, My wallet and my personal Liberties will be thankful for the respite from assault for the first time in 8 years.

Nothing horrible about it. Trump will make America Great Again.

You can call it what you like but Trump will "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" so get a job and prosper.

• Bob

Please tell me you're Stephen King and this is just the plot for your next horror novel. The prospect of it happening for real is too terrifying for words.

i am happy with trump then bernie sander. benrie want to steal all my dads money (he works there!)

• Bob
      4 years agoReport

That bastard Sanders - he wants people to stop paying rip off medical insurance, and instead pay just half that amount in tax for universal medical cover. It's the American citizen's God given right to be overcharged for medical cover and no libtard is taking it away from me.

I have no doubt he would be a better president then hillary.

No, and I will show up at the polls and vote against him