What should I put on my website?

I'm a beginner a html. I am making a website: www.chandlermorell.com as a mini project basically. I was wondering what to put on this website. Any ideas?

I currently know HTML, and CSS.

What other languages would be useful for this website?

This website serves no purpose other than its my personal project.

I don't care about the answers you give, I just want some ideas to work off of or to implement into my website.

Update:

I'm a beginner a html. I am making a website: www.chandlermorell.com as a mini project basically. I was wondering what to put on this website. Any ideas?

I currently know HTML, and CSS.

What other languages would be useful for this website?

This website serves no purpose other than its my personal project.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • friday
    Lv 5
    5 years ago
    Favourite answer

You could turn it into your portfolio showcasing some of the technical projects you've worked on. Talk about what you did, how you did it, what languages / technologies you used, have a link to the project, etc. It could be school projects that you did. An online portfolio is a huge advantage when you go looking for a job. You could put a link to it on your resume. You could also incorporate some Javascript to your site to make it more dynamic.

• 5 years ago

Since it's your personal project, why not place contents regarding your portfolio and demo files as well as place contents about yourself and your business or services if you have.

• 5 years ago

I think it's better into install wordpress to ypur site.

https://wordpress.org/

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

the world needs fewer junk websites. try filling it with the subject you know the most about, and that you know best.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

sdsd

• 5 years ago

good stuff

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.