Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Isn't it nauseating to know that at this time next year either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton will be our President?

• Frank

No. I think Hillary Clinton will be the one who is president by this time next year. If so, I think that will be good for the country. On the other hand, in the unlikely event that Trump is president by that time, it will be much worse than nauseating.

No. Donald Trump will be a great President.

• Jon

The Good News is, it's way too early. In past campaigns some Yuge leads just evaporated in a short time. Hillary will be bombed by an FBI

announcement,....soon, I hear.

I'm trying to think of a President in recent history who hasn't nauseated me.

Trump all the way rbb

*Not in the least. I find Hillary very qualified to be President and I am not queasy in the gut as some. There will be no throwing up for me.

I am gay

I am a one issue voter

Gay rights

Right now every republican state is fighting hard to pass laws that say that you may discriminate against gays like me because Jesus

I want a Democrat in the White House

No, only Trump.

• Robert

Not at All!!!! ANYTHING WILL BE AN IMPROVEMENT OVER OBAMA - EVEN HILLARY!!!

no this is America they might be rubbed out by then