I keep losing points even when I try so hard to earn more, why?

This is a problem I have on yahoo answers. Please someone help?

You are giving worthless answers. Answering yes or no when the person did not ask for yes or no is a violation. Giving a non answer such as I don't know is a violation. You lose 10 points each time. Since you have zero points and have many more answers than questions it is obvious you are getting hundreds of violations.

• ?

asking questions costs you 5 points, violations cost you 10 points

Because you keep asking questions. Each quiestion costs you 5 points. You get points ONLY when you ANSWER questions and choose best answers to your won questions after ONE hour and one or mor answers. You CANNOT choose your own answer as a best answer.. If all you do is ASK questions eventually you will not have enough points to ask any miore questions until start answering questions.

Lol reporter trolls

Your not trying hard enough. You only have a 2% best answer rate. That is very low. Your profile shows that you are answering questions but your questions and not very good.

• .

Looking at your Q/A profile, the likely reason you are losing points is because you are quite randomly answering people's questions by writing "yes," "no," or other one-word answers.

One of your most common answers is "dunno."

Basically, those are non-answer violations. So you get reported for them.