Why do so many gay people support Muslims?

Muslims hate and kill gay people yet gay people defend these people, why?

• Pierre

I believe everyone has the right to believe what they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone. Religion does not necessarily involve immorality, although it tends to be reactionary and that is arguably a bad thing. Islam is BS, but if Muslims can lead their lives without bothering other people, great! Live and let live. That's a problem for a lot of Muslims tho, so I can't say I'm fond of Islam.

I would defend the Muslims' right to practice their religion, if necessary, and I will never support islamophobia. But that's about it. The religion is still dumb, like all of them.

As for gay Muslims.... I understand them even less than regular Muslims. I'd still throw flowers at them tho.

Because they have Muslim partners. I know quite a few openly gay Muslims or those of Islamic descent. And even those in Muslim countries who will execute their own people for being gay are trying to find blonde blue eyed tourists to have intercourse with. So I guess it's OK if you're the top and use "boys" as sex slaves or non-Muslims, but not if you're looking for a long term relationship.

Where did you get that information from?

In the Sunni sect, Sunni Muslims hate gays.

It depends on what Muslim sect you're talking about.

There are many branches in Islam just like Christianity

don't overgeneralize.

Because most gay people are liberals. I'm a gay guy myself, however I'm a right-wing conservative. I don't support Muslims.

Interesting question as I'm sure you've noticed Muslims hate gay people, yet gays support their religion. Just political correctness.

Who said Muslims kill gay people? In Islam it says that if a person kills 1 soul it is the same as killing a whole nation. Whoever killed gays is not a muslim

It's not a "gay" thing. It's a brain dead SJW leftist thing. They think "muslim" = brown people, and disliking muslims or just the evil iddeology of islam itself makes one a racist or "islamophobic". I don't see how any homosexuals could defend such a homophobic, barbaric, fascist ideology like islam. Some muslims are fine people, but islam is an awful ideology and it should be criticized.

If they "support" Muslims it's not because they are Muslims, but simply because they are human beings (and good looking!).

it's the same thing as gays supporting religion, since many religious hate gays but it's not all of them just like it's not all of the muslims hates gays BUT all this support is just the leftovers of brainwashing and manipulation coming either from family, their boyfriend, the religion itself. ETC

Maybe if a gay person is nice to them they won't hate gay people.