How much will cash converters pay for these items?

I have a Pennyboard and a ukulele I don't use anymore, the Pennyboard is in good condition because I haven't used it in a long time not even much when I bought it and it was around $100, the ukulele was $99. How much do you think cash converters will pay me? Just guess. Don't say "why don't you ask them" because I'm going there tomorrow, I just want a guess please.

I would never bother selling anything to Cash converters again. They do so much advertising to get people in the door, but then offer next to nothing for what the item is worth. Now I realise worth is a relative term, because in truth an item is only valued at what the customers will pay, but even with the fees associated you would be far better off selling your items on Gumtree, eBay or even the local trader paper.

You might as well at least get half or perhaps most of your money back, by putting in just a small amount of effort rather than being ripped off by that Cash converter mob.

I don't actually know how much you would get, but others seem to think $10 each and it sounds about right for that store.

• Fred

You may get 10 or 20 dollars for the lot. Cash Converters tend to pay very little for goods then sell them for prises to close to new prices. A friend of mine tried to sell his lap top. They offered him $25 but he say poorer quality laptops in their glass case starting at $250 so they were going to make over $200 profit and give him a pittance. He didn't sell. They prey on poor desperate people who need money desperately who are so desperate they will, take any money offered.

Hi about 10 dollars each.

Having dealt with them in the past they will give you peanuts and then resell them at a much higher cost...if you coulod sell them somewhere else it would be better for you.

$25 for the two. They're in the business of giving desperate people as little as they can.

• O

Regwah"s answer is most likely right at ten bucks each

that is IF you are lucky because they could also say the do not want them

$20 each maximum

Bh

• Regwah

$10 each if you're lucky.