How much will cash converters pay for these items?

I have a Pennyboard and a ukulele I don't use anymore, the Pennyboard is in good condition because I haven't used it in a long time not even much when I bought it and it was around $100, the ukulele was $99. How much do you think cash converters will pay me? Just guess. Don't say "why don't you ask them" because I'm going there tomorrow, I just want a guess please.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Best answer

I would never bother selling anything to Cash converters again. They do so much advertising to get people in the door, but then offer next to nothing for what the item is worth. Now I realise worth is a relative term, because in truth an item is only valued at what the customers will pay, but even with the fees associated you would be far better off selling your items on Gumtree, eBay or even the local trader paper.

You might as well at least get half or perhaps most of your money back, by putting in just a small amount of effort rather than being ripped off by that Cash converter mob.

I don't actually know how much you would get, but others seem to think $10 each and it sounds about right for that store.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You may get 10 or 20 dollars for the lot. Cash Converters tend to pay very little for goods then sell them for prises to close to new prices. A friend of mine tried to sell his lap top. They offered him $25 but he say poorer quality laptops in their glass case starting at $250 so they were going to make over $200 profit and give him a pittance. He didn't sell. They prey on poor desperate people who need money desperately who are so desperate they will, take any money offered.

• 4 years ago

Hi about 10 dollars each.

• 4 years ago

Having dealt with them in the past they will give you peanuts and then resell them at a much higher cost...if you coulod sell them somewhere else it would be better for you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

$25 for the two. They're in the business of giving desperate people as little as they can.

• O
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Regwah"s answer is most likely right at ten bucks each

that is IF you are lucky because they could also say the do not want them

• 3 years ago

$20 each maximum

• 3 years ago

Bh

• 3 years ago
  • Regwah
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

$10 each if you're lucky.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.