I need a travel itinerary from December 28th through January 7th. I know it s not much time but it s all I have.?

I ll be arriving in Bangkok a few days earlier to explore Bangkok on my own but my other friends won t be there till the 28th. We would like to go to the full moon party on New Years but don t need to if it s more worth it not to because of our amount of time in Thailand. As well as a few days in the islands we d... show more I ll be arriving in Bangkok a few days earlier to explore Bangkok on my own but my other friends won t be there till the 28th. We would like to go to the full moon party on New Years but don t need to if it s more worth it not to because of our amount of time in Thailand. As well as a few days in the islands we d like to also do something near Chang Mai. We will be flying everywhere as to minimize travel time. So any suggestions would be appreciated.
1 answer 1