Do you think Donald Trump will be the next president?

I think it is very real that he can win this. i see a lot of hillary supporters saying "oh he's never going to win, he has no chance, he's too crazy and insane nobody will vote for him"

that is exactly what they said during the primaries and look what happened...

i think too many people are feeling too comfortable in thinking that trump has no chance and nobody will vote for him. that kind of thinking will get people not to vote and will make trump the winner.

i am not a fan of either trump or hillary, but i think with the combination of americans being lazy to get off their a$$ to vote and feeling comfortable in trump losing the election, i think trump could win with that kind of mindset a lot of people are having

what do you think?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

I hope Mr. Trump does win. I cannot stand the thought of Mrs. Clinton being president.

• 3 years ago

I can only say I hope not, lesser of two evils but I am a not Trump person, will vote for the Dems this time, any other vote is wasted

• 3 years ago

Actually, many Democrats are afraid to tell anyone that they support Trump, but they will still vote for him in the secret ballot box.

• 3 years ago

Trump will beat Hillary by epic proportions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

It's possible. The sad thing is that we don't really have a good choice in either of the main party candidates.

• 3 years ago

I think those who discount his chances are foolish.

• James
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yes, I do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.