Apple & Android.?

Why do so many people automatically love Apple, when they haven t even tried Android? I ve had so many friends that don t even know why they like IPhones. I have had some that don t even like them, yet they buy the newest one every time. It s like they are under the impression that Android is to complicated, cheap, non-durable, etc...

It's because it's all they ever owned and they are afraid of the unknown. People tend to not like change. And they tend to buy what makes them comfortable. If they have never had Android, then they are simply afraid of what might be different. But keep in mind far more people own Android phones then those who own Apple phones. Android has far greater market share compared to Apple. And the iPhone's are no longer the best selling individual phones either. Samsung's Galaxy S7 phones are outselling the iPhone 6's and 6's Plus now. And it's Samsung who is actually the world's largest smartphone manufacturer. And they use Android. So in reality, it may be the other way around with your question. ^_~

I changed from Apple to Android because of the price of Apple products. I love Apple and I am a bit of a fanboy but I just can't afford tuem which is why I have Android and to be honest I have started to love Android

Even though I remain an apple fanboy and drool over how beautiful apple products are I wouldn't go back now

• ?

I know people who started with Apple, later changed to Android, then came back to Apple long-term. I personally have Apple phones and Android tablets. I have to say I prefer using the Apple devices better -- more elegant and straightforward. I hate that I can't get new Android releases until the device manufacturer decides to provide the update, if ever. With Apple, I can get updates the same day they are announced.

I don't know. I am surround by these people all day long. They just trash and trash on it. I have considered Android but they will just make fun of it and refuse to be my friend. A certain kind of people like them and they want to fit in that group. They have no used it before. It costs much cheaper therefore it must be cheap. I put no effort in wondering why. I will just take their word for it. I still want to be friends with these people. They got every Apple product along with tattoos and stickers everywhere. It must be okay for them to talk down on others. They must know right?

Wrong. It is okay to question them. Do your own research. You can't go along believing stuff from them when you look at how they are. It is like going on Yahoo news and just blindingly believe every headline and news article. Heh.

Apple

Apple/iPhone

I prefer Apple b/c it syncs across all my devices nicely. Plus Android is full of bloatware, outside of the Nexus anyway

• ?

Not necessarily - Another reason is it "fits" better in the way they do things with their smartphone. And another reason may be that they don't want to deal with malware.

https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2016/05/05/android...

https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2016/06/28/android...

http://fortune.com/2016/07/05/chinese-android-malw...

(There's lots more...)

It is not much different than people I know who prefer Craftsman tools or a certain car manufacturer or a certain coffee or are very brand-specific in grocery or department stores.

I do agree with you - if they have not tried another operating system, and they make up reasons not to use it is a bit odd...

on phones i go fo samsung but tablets i choose i pads...

IOS is better than Android bt the price yooooo android is like default product

th way they sold it open market is wat made it cheap thing unlike apple

• Murzy

an iPhone is more prestigious than an Android