What do you think Colin Powell's first reaction was when Hillary tried to pin her email scandal on him?

Colin Powell told me it was OK

• Mabe

If he were thinking what I would have been thinking, I would have asked her to dinner. If she didn't show up, no talk. If she did, and said that, the spaghetti would have been flying, for sure! If she wanted to talk about this, no problem, take a picture too! For the people she knows that want dinner. It sounds like, maybe not quite that way, idk. Just sayin.

There is no scandal. It's yet another example of IOKIYAR.

Colin retorted "they are trying to pin the heat on me".

That is something different than what she would have suspected, aye!!

Well that Trailer Park Bimbo!

Dont know about no reactions but they all lie cause they are scared not too. Somebody is always pulling their strings.

The Clintons have a horrible record on the treatment of blacks! Must be that Arkansas inbreeding!

I imagine him taking a sip of coffee, hearing the news and spewing it everywhere

Probably "don't bring me into your web of deceit".