Did Hillary's charity accept money from the KKK too, as well as countries that treat women and gay people like dirt?

We already know the KKK contributed $20,000 to her campaign and a grand dragon endorsed her

• justa

They accept money from donors and use it to good purpose. If it goes to help women in countries where they are treated like dirt, then isn't that a good thing?

• Juana

I last I read was that those alleged campaign donations were given anonymously. Give us a link that proves they weren't.

P.S. If I could save people's lives, I would take donations from Satan.

Yes. We wanted to give it back but when it got mixed in with all the other money we can't identify which bills are which.

The Clinton's love money, so yes they do take all money.

• Marduk

I am so surprised that you give a $hit about women and gays, all of a sudden. My thought is that you are afraid they will kill all the gays before you have a chance to!

• Evelyn

Hillary has a joint bank account with Isis.

Nope; that'd be something the tRump campaign would do... his good buddy David Duke and all that...

• J M

No