What are some of the more secluded island tours we can do off of Koh Lanta, Thailand?

I'm going to Koh Lanta with a small group of friends and we are looking to do some island hopping one of the days we are there. I know there are the 4 island tours and they are great but I also hear that they are very crowded and touristy. We are looking for more of our own beach on an exotic island. We've... show more I'm going to Koh Lanta with a small group of friends and we are looking to do some island hopping one of the days we are there. I know there are the 4 island tours and they are great but I also hear that they are very crowded and touristy. We are looking for more of our own beach on an exotic island. We've done the Maldives multiple times and are looking for something similar to that. We are willing to charter a boat to get us where we need to go. I'm just not sure if anything like that exists.