Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 4 years ago

RHH: How is Drake so sexy?

I bet he tastes so good!

- Lauren

If I was a girl, I bet I'd feel the same way. I'd be going crazy for Drake, Nas, and Usher. Since I am a guy who is as straight as a pencil, I really can't relate.

I still don't understand how that girl I liked at the beginning of the school year is still dating that kid. He looks a lot like Pranav but with shorter hair and I had classes with him in the past and he's the type of kid who hardly passes. I just don't get it. A wannabe Basketball player who stans Drake, looks like Pranav, and hardly passes....amazing. Pretty girls remain to have WOAT taste in guys 😅

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

I never said I was 6'5".....I'm 5'11". And I also never said I wanted to be a Basketball player. I haven't played in any Baskeball league since I was 13.

I wanna poop in Drake's mouth

How can some bïtch be so dumb and disgraceful?? Like this is offensive to your parents. But at least she's so dumb it's hilarious 😂😂😂😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRi6ZtrHK-8