So why are democrats butt hurt about Trump not answering an out of turn question from the ultimate source of lies?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago
    Favourite answer

Liberals are desperate, confused, and afraid. They know their days are numbered. Less than 9 left.

• 4 years ago

Trump was rude, childish and undignified, as usual. He acted like a spoiled brat.

If he doesn’t have the temperament to take a question from a CNN reporter, he doesn’t have the temperament to be president.

Trump needs to grow up. At his advanced age of 70, I don’t know if that is possible for him.

• BShaps
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Well it isn't a source of lies no matter how brainwashed you've been to think so and it is concerning that a POTUS would only allow news outlets friendly to him to ask questions.

• Tim
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Trump is going to be hurt really bad on this one. There is a God and it looks like trump is going to be drug through the mud.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Do you honestly think Democrats listened to trump's so-called news conference (LOL)?

• Nosmo
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

😂😂😂 I would have thought Chump would jump at the chance to answer his own questions, he is the "ultimate source of lies" if anyone is.

• 4 years ago

I think he was GREAT! He's showing republicans how to do it! The left-wing media is not your friend, you can't make them friendly.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

We all enjoyed watching CNN being put in its place. It is not a news organization.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Screw the left wing and the 3 legged pony they

stumbled in on.

• notned
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Perhaps you should explain exactly what the **** it is you are talking about

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.